Eligibility and Application
Dynamic Compression Summer School
August 5 – 10, 2018
Who is Eligible
This opportunity is for students who are currently registered at a four year college/university and who are considering further studies in the fields of physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, materials science, or related field. In addition, students must be U.S. citizens or have U.S. permanent residency status.
Enrollment and Support Details
- Enrollment is limited to 25 students
- Lodging and meals provided
- Travel support up to $500 is available
How to Apply
- Completed application form: Found Here.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your college or university who can account for your academic and research abilities, experience, and potential. Letter of recommendation may be sent to Dr. Marcus Knudson, Director of Dynamic Compression Summer School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unofficial transcript in PDF form.
- Please send the above items to: email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: Extended to June 30, 2018.
Acceptance decisions will be made shortly after the deadline, and until positions are filled. Successful applicants will be notified via email at that time.
If you have any questions about the DCS Summer School or the application process, please contact:
Senior Manager for Administration and Operations