Eligibility and Application
Dynamic Compression Summer School
August 6 – 10, 2017
Who is Eligible
This opportunity is for students who are currently registered at a four year college/university and who are considering further studies in the fields of physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, materials science, or related field. In addition, students must be U.S. citizens or have U.S. permanent residency status.
Enrollment and Support Details
- Enrollment is limited to 30 students
- Lodging and meals provided
- Assistance for travel to and from Chicago, Il (up to $500)
How to Apply
- Completed application form: Found Here.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your college or university who can account for your academic and research abilities, experience, and potential.
- Unofficial transcript in PDF form.
- Please send the above items to: email@example.com.
- Application deadline: June 15, 2017.
Acceptance decisions will be made shortly after the deadline, and until positions are filled. Successful applicants will be notified via email at that time.
If you have any questions about the DCS Summer School or the application process, please contact:
Senior Manager for Administration and Operations