The Institute for Shock Physics provides unique learning and research opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students through:
- Participation in innovative and multidisciplinary research
- Professional growth through independent thinking and hands-on work
- State-of-the-art experimental and computational facilities
- Access to the National Laboratories at Lawrence Livermore, Los Alamos, and Sandia
- Graduate scholar awards and fellowships for outstanding students
One of ISP’s principal accomplishments is well-educated and rigorously trained scientists who have moved on to successful professional careers and become leaders in the field.